We advise education stakeholders on the use of ICT for learning
The backbone of our organisation is to provide counsel in the use of ICT for learning to policy-makers, education organisations, teachers and principals and others across all levels of education.
- We help educators to design, implement and evaluate innovative ICT projects in primary and post-primary schools.
- We design and develop short courses and new digital resources and then provide advice on their use to educators.
- We advise education professionals, academic institutions and policy-makers on how to effectively integrate ICT into teaching, learning and assessment practices across a range of education settings.
- Following consultation, we design and implement a variety of specialised and up-to-date teacher professional supports for educators using ICT.
- We have proven expertise in digital strategy consultation.
If you would like to find out more about our consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call +353-1-4806208.